About Me

My photo
Established in 2010, The TEXT ATL.com is a webzine and publication that promises to deliver only the most pertinent AND relevant information to the readers we serve.

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Writers Block: JIhad Kheperu

 Run This Town
 by Jihad Kheperu

    Ah gee whiz, they think we kids
but we keep enough whiskey to whisk wigs
thrills, shit thats what the risk gives
chils, damn thats what the wrist gives
lifts, courtesy of spliffs we twist to tip the stars in our favor
hello Jupiter, Earth eat my vapors
Mom I will see you later
but now I gotta go see a man about some paper
My God, shot straight no chaser
                                                                                    I find myself unphased bruh
                                                                                    seems i see thru all you haters
                                                                                    TGI-x-ray bans an arm and a leg is what I payed sir
                                                                                    but i'm happily an amputee if it means i ampley
                                                                                     prepped to be the next eclipse
                                                                                     but try not to stand in my light
                                                                                      i guess i got left on the path to do right
                                                                                     just tryna find and empty V, true life
                                                                                      and she can rise this son, all night
                                                                                      and when the ride is done, onara-Say
                                                                                     by and by its all goodbyes
                                                                                      so we dont waste our time tryna fly
                                                                                     I just go, as fast as I can
                                                                                     cloud inside my head, lighting bolt in my hand
                                                                                     and in my chest there is thunder
                                                                                     Ran this town, nowhere left to run bruh.                                

No comments:

Post a Comment